Monday, February 20, 2012

Get Ready With Me: Going to DC

There is a series of videos on my YouTube channel where I record the process I go through when I'm getting ready to go somewhere, called my "Get Ready With Me" series. Here is my latest addition to the series.. come along with me as I get ready to head into DC for the night!

Products Used:
Face
Saint Ives Facial Lotion 
No.7 Mattifying Make-Up Base
  Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural
ELF Blush and Bronzing Palette
NYX Single Eyeshadow - Dark Brown (Eyebrows)
NYC Cheek Glow - Central Park Pink
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
ELF Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
NYX For Your Eye Only Palette - Champagne & Caviar
Wet'n'Wild Color Icon Single Shadow - Brulee
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
AVON Glimmersticks - Blackest Black
Wet'n'Wild Vanity Palette - Matte Black (used to set eyeliner)
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lips
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Soft Nude
NYX Megashine Lipgloss - Sugar Pie
 Hair
Conair Infiniti Curling Wand 

No comments:

Post a Comment