Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Amber Rush: Valentine's Day Tutorial

Here is a pink-centered smokey eye that I chose to do as my first Valentine's tutorial of 2013, yayyy! I chose to make Amber Rush the center color because it is the most beautiful rose gold color I have seen and I just had to use it. So let me know what you think. I hope you like the looks! 
Check out the tutorial for this look below!
Press play to see how you can get this look too!

Products Used:
Face
 Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
L'oreal True Match Foundation
Revlon Color Stay Foundation
MAC Select Cover-up Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder
ELF Contour Blush & Bronzer Duo - Antigua
Wet'n'Wild Blush - Mellow Wine
Eyes
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadow - Amber Rush
Wet'n'Wild Color Icon Palette - Vanity  
Wet'n''Wild Color Icon Shadow - Brulee
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette - Sexpresso
Wet'n'Wild Gel Eyeliner - Black
 Essence Pencil Eye Liner - Black
Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Mascara
Lips
(#1)
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup
Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lip Gloss -  Me & My Ice Cream
(#2)
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup
Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lip Gloss -  My Favorite Milkshake
 
 
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment