Sunday, April 1, 2012

Everyday Spring/Summer "No Makeup" Makeup Routine

So this is the makeup that I've pretty much been wearing the past couple of weeks as the weather gotten warmer.. meaning my face has gotten more oiler -____-. I've found that these products work the best to give me a natural makeup look that will outlast the heat throughout the day! Take a look below at my current everyday routine and go ahead and subscribe to my channel as well :D



Cheesin' real hard, haha

Check out the tutorial below!
Products used:
-Eyes-
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Buck (Eyebrows) 
Avon Brow Liner - Dark Brown 
Mac Paint Pot - Painterly
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Yogurt
Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner - Blackest Night
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
 -Face and Lips-
Clean and Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
NYX Matte Bronzer - Medium
ELF Blush - Mellow Mauve
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment