Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring to the Max: Makeup Tutorial

So I've been totally obsessed with cut creases and wanted to try it out myself. So I came up with these great look inspired by spring and wanted to do a tutorial on it! Again I stress I'm NOT a professional and I don't have much experience with cut creases and am still practicing so its not perfect, but that's okay! (: If you want to see the tutorial check out the video below!





CHECK OUT THE TUTORIAL!

PRODUCTS USED:
-Eyes-
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Palette - 3rd Edition
Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner - Slate
L'oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
L'oreal Voluminous Original Mascara
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
-Face-
*Revlon ColorStay Foundation mixed with Maybelline Fit Me Foundation*
*Maybelline Fit Me fave Powder*
*NYX Matte Bronzer - Medium*
*MAC Studiofinish Concealer*
ELF Blush -Pink Passion
MAC Lipstick - Creme Cup
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Lilac Pedal

*Not shown in the video

No comments:

Post a Comment